Why Humor Matters
Humor is one of the most influential and non-threatening modes of communication
available. It is a communication and leadership tool that:
- Makes you and your message memorable
- Makes you likable and approachable
- Reduces stress and enables people to have more fun at work!
- Connects you as a speaker to your audience
- Engenders an attitude of openness and positive possibilities
- Is correlated with creativity and performance
- Empowers employees to translate that value into great
- Can create a sustainable, supportive, and empowering culture
Organizations that build environmental support for humor as a key value
are better able to translate that creativity into strategic innovation. Learn
Find out what HBR says about humor.
Humor also enables your marketing to generate results!
Do you remember the last boring speaker you heard? How about the last
humorous speaker you heard? Or the last marketing message that made
you laugh? Exactly!
Whether your messages are written or verbal, humor lets you:
- Stand out and cut through the “noise” (people only
hear about 15% of what is said!)
- Become a more authentically powerful and effective speaker
- Influence your audience with compelling calls to action
- Generate interest for your marketing messages
- Get results through better customer service
- Become a persuasive, effective and clear communicator
Don’t settle for average. Be Powerfully Funny. Let me
humor you! Learn more about our services.